Partner with FeelLinks
I would love to be welcomed to your summit, conference, school, PTA meeting, parent/caregiver group, or anywhere adults want to learn more about fostering healthy social-emotional development and relationships with the children in their lives! I also enjoy social media collaborations, podcast interviews, television, radio, and guest writing. Let's collaborate!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss partnership ideas!
Presentation and discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- Allowing Your Child to Feel BIG Emotions
- Benefits of Journaling for Children
- Coaching Children Through Worry, Anxiety and Sadness
- Connecting With Your Child When Emotions Are High
- Discussing Tough Topics with Young Children
- Domains of Self-Regulation and Stress
- How Emotional Intelligence Impacts Resilience In Children
- Kindness, As A Way Of Life
- Self-Care Practices for All Ages
- Supporting Emotion Co-regulation and Self-Regulation Skills
- Teaching Children Gratitude
- The Child’s Brain and How Emotions Affect the Brain
- The Power Behind Naming Emotions
- What is Emotional Intelligence and Why Is It Important?
Is there another topic you would like for me to present to your group? Let's chat!