A course with mother, teacher, parent & community educator, FeelLinks founder, author, Youth Mental Health First Aid certified, and mental and emotional health advocate, Marcelle Waldman
Actions Speak Louder Than Words: Model what you want to see
This course is for parents, caretakers, educators, and anyone else working with children, of any age.
Takeaways for this course include:
- Meaning of the Social Learning Theory and how it apply to us.
- The importance of learning through observation.
- Ways to build trust and positive communication with our children
- Reflecting on your own actions - are they aligned with your family values and character?
- Actions and environment impact children’s feelings of safety, trust and security.
- Actions that build-up children's confidence, self-esteem, and resilience.
YOU MUST ENTER A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS AT CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE THE LINK TO VIEW THIS COURSE
*This is a pre-recorded course and available to watch at your convenience.